Mon, Jul 17|
Anxiety & Depression Relief
A six-session Zoom workshop with Dr. Jennifer Jill Schwirzer, LPC helping us learn keys to anxiety relief and mood improvement.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2023, 8:00 PM EDT
About the event
Discover the keys to anxiety relief and mood improvement! Gleaning from 13 years of clinical practice, Jennifer knows that anxiety and depression are the two most common mental health problems. This once-a-week, six-session course includes a workbook, video course, live workshops led by Jennifer, and many other resources to help you begin or supplement your mental health journey. Expect a warm, supportive, helpful, informative online experience that just may turn your life around!
6 Sessions include:
• Understanding Anxiety
• Understanding Depression
• Treating the Body, 1
• Treating the Body, 2
• Treating the Mind
• Treating the Heart
This workshop is designed to help you:
• Learn about anxiety and mood disorders, their diagnoses, prevalance, and prognosis,
• Identify current research on lifestyle habits that have been shown to improve these conditions,
• Utilize cognitive, relational, and other empirically-validated interventions,
• Connect to a supportive learning and change community that values mental health principles,
• Implement helpful changes into your everyday life.
This workshop does not provide NBCC credit.